Tourist Visa

Canada is a trendy destination for tourists. Unfortunately, some nationalities require a visa to visit Canada, but UE countries are among those countries that can enjoy a visa-free tourist entry.


The standard period you can stay in Canada as a tourist is six months, although the final decision rests with the Immigration Officer. If the officer decides that you may stay less, you must leave Canada before the date on your passport or extend your stay.


On the other hand, UE citizens require an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) to enter Canada.

The eTA is required for citizens of all countries who do not need a tourist visa.

If you are entering Canada by car/bus/train or ship, eTA is not required.

The eTA fee is 7 CAD. It is an electronic application. etA is valid for five years.


More about eTA here.

If you need a Tourist visa, feel free to contact us.

Why eKanada?

We are a young Canadian Polish community who emigrated quite recently and knew like no one else how complicated the process is and how much it all depends on the details.

Make An Appointment Today.

The cost of consultation will be used as a credit towards services if you will decide to hire us.